Monday 29 February 2016

Goals & Rewards

I've always enjoyed setting myself little rewards, and although I didn't get to carry out any of them, I am more determined that ever and am considering this as the only rewards chart I need to do, as when I reach my goal weight I will not be going back.
Starting Weight - 16st 4lbs
  1. 16 stone reached - Go out for a nice meal                                  Goal Reached - 07/03/16
  2. 15 stone reached - Buy some new gym gear                              Goal Reached -
  3. 14 stone reached - Get your nails done                                      Goal Reached -
  4. 13 stone reached - Get your hair done                                        Goal Reached -
  5. 12 stone reached - Book a spa day                                             Goal Reached -     
  6. 11 stone reached - Book a holiday/break                                   Goal Reached - 
  7. 10 stone reached - Go on a huge shopping trip                          Goal Reached -



No comments:

Post a Comment