Monday 7 March 2016

Week 1

Today is the first day of a fresh week of dieting, and it also means my weigh in day. To be honest, I didn't really expect to have lost that much weight because I didn't do that much physical activity, and although I've stuck to my diet fairly well, it could have gone better. I was surprised to step on the scales and see a 4lb loss! That brings me down to 16stone on the dot... which i'm really happy about. It's nice to see results, however small and it has made me so much more determined for this week to get down into the 15's. This week I want to do some more activities and hopefully loose another 4lb... that would be me very happy!


When i'm struggling, or when I'm so tempted to scoff a takeaway or a chocolate bar, I take to Pinterest to look at all the amazing motivational quotes and pictures they have there. The pictures of the beautifully lean women really urge me to reach my goal, and I can guarantee you'll always find a relatable quote that will help you in some way!

So, here's to wishing my second week goes down as well as the first! 


No comments:

Post a Comment