Monday 29 February 2016

Beginning of a new me

This has been very long awaited, but I have finally received the motivation and drive to begin a journey that I know will be tough, but will be extremely worth it. I was always the girl who got all the attention off the boys in school, and it wasn't until I got into a long term relationship when that changed. With the relationship came plenty of meals out, plenty of movie nights in and just letting go a little bit... or in my case a lot. In the past 5 years my weight has been up, down and spiralling all over the place.. but as of today, I weight a disgusting 16stone 4lbs. I am fairly tall (5'6) and so I can pull it off to some extent, but I am no longer confident to wear the clothes I used to long for. I hid myself away from the mirror and so I didn't see myself getting bigger, until all the weight had piled on and I was in far too deep. My partner is great and loves me for who I am, and to some extent I am still happy, but I know how much happier I could be when I go out with friends, and just go out in public all together. I am 21 years old, and I want to be confident whilst living my life before I have to settle down. And I want to live my life being a weight I am happy with. I want to walk down the aisle in a beautifully form fitted dress, and I want to take pictures of my growing bump without having to hide the rest of my body. I want to get tattoos without worrying what they'll look like when the weight keeps piling on, and I want to wear that skimpy bikini on holiday, so it makes my partner feel happy to have me.


I would realistically like to reach 10 stone. It seems like a million miles away, but I know with determination and hard work I can do it. There are so many reasons for me to do this now, that it is impossible to avoid. Two years ago I attempted weight watchers and I did manage to loose a stone which was already being noticed, and so I have returned to the support of weight watchers for the beginning of my journey. I can imagine as I progress and lose weight, so will the source of my support, but for now I am following the weight watchers diet. I have purchased all the snacks, the meals, the recipe books and I am raring to go. My weigh in's will be every Monday and so I am hoping to post here every Monday without fail, even if there has been no loss, I will record my feelings so I can look back on the good times and the bad times. I will also be posting recipes I love, fitspiration, what I ate days, and some hints and tips. I am not aiming for anyone to read this, and I will not be sharing this blog link, it is merely for me to express my feelings and to keep me on track.

So here goes nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment